Listener contest! (2+5=S)
Here to announce the first ever “SAFTAcast Listener Contest” are Scott C – and a mysterious voice.
It’s time for our first ever listener contest!
The last couple promos featured a mysterious voice talking about a conspiracy theory called “2+5=S”:
But what is it? What is “2+5=S”? We want you to come up with the answer!
Write in and submit your idea for what “2+5=S” actually means. What’s the theory? What does it refer to? At the end of August 2015, we will pick the best/most ridiculous/humorous/logical/whatever submission, and its author will receive the following prize-pack:
– One (1) copy of Sundress Publications’ 2015 anthology Till the Tide: An Anthology of Mermaid Poetry
– The winner’s choice of either: A SAFTAcast baseball cap or coffee mug
– A signed picture of Scott C’s freshly used bath towel
– Who knows, maybe something more?
Rules and Such
1. Contest deadline is midnight, 8/31/2015.
2. Winner will be chosen and announced the first week of September 2015. Prize pack to be mailed shortly thereafter.
4. Please limit your submission to one page or 400 words.
5. Genre [fiction/poetry/visual art] is open, but please, only one entry per applicant.
5. Entries will only be accepted in the following formats: doc, docx, or pdf.
Send your questions and/or submissions to scottc [at] saftacast [dot] com!